Carbon Credits / Carbon Offset
- Australia's Carbon Farming Initiative (CFI) allows farmers and land managers to earn carbon credits by storing carbon or reducing greenhouse gas emissions on the land. These credits can then be sold to people and businesses wishing to offset their emissions.
- Fair Carbon Exchange: Tool for carbon Offset purchases which go directly to farmers who are removing greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.
- Amazing Carbon: Resources from soil scientist Dr. Christine Jones.
- Carbon Farmers of Australia has been helping farmers and others gain access to carbon markets since 2006, and are now expanding to cover industrial and commercial operations as we move forward with pioneering the burgeoning Australian carbon trade industry.
- Carbon Farming Solution: A global toolkit of perennial crops and regenerative agriculture practices for climate change mitigation and food security.
- Carbon Farm Plans: General guidelines on plans to assess farm system-level carbon sequestration enhancement potential.
- Organic FAQs: A brief introduction into the basics of organics.
- The Carbon Underground: General resources on soil carbon sequestration.
- Fibershed - Carbon Farming: Fibershed's introduction to carbon farming.
- Marin Carbon Project: This project seeks to enhance carbon sequestration in rangeland, agricultural, and forest soils through applied research, demonstration and implementation.
- MOSES Organic Fact Sheets: These sheets provide easy-to-follow explanations about complex certification requirements or provide insights from our Organic Specialists about topics related to organic farming.
- Project Drawdown: This project is assembling data to present the best available information on climate solutions in order to describe their beneficial financial, social and environmental impact over the next thirty years.
Farm Support, Planning, Design, Monitoring
- Brown's Ranch: "Regenerating Landscapes for a Sustainable Future": Gabe and Paul Brown offer to present at conferences, workshops and field days.
- Ecological Design: Regenerating Land: Bringing rural and urban landscapes to life.
- Farm Aid Farmer Resource Guides: A collection of resources where Farm Aid points to some of their favorite resources for farmers.
- Farm Aid Online Network: Farm Aid’s online directory contains more than 750 organizations that work directly with farmers nationwide on a variety of issues.
- Farming IT: At FarmingIT we offer a range of hardware, software and technology based services tailored to the needs of the modern farm business.
- Drone Deploy: Automate drone flight & explore map data directly from your app.
- Restoration Agriculture Development (RAD): A full-service environmental consulting, research, and development firm committed to developing agricultural ecosystems that provide nutritious food for humankind while enhancing the life-supporting ecosystem services of planet Earth.
- Regrarians: With our enduring policy of transparency & real value we tailor our pricing for consultancy to fit your enterprises circumstances & what we see you need right now & no more. If you want more then we are happy to help however we want you to use us to get you started and that you take over from there.
- Regrarians Handbook: A succinct & sequential outline of over 300 integrated methodologies and techniques that have been proven over many years of universal application to work towards regenerating human & livestock’s lives along with production landscapes.
- Versaland: VersaLand develops code, systems, and machinery for sustainable farming systems.
- Young Agrarians: A network for new and young ecological and organic farmers.
- Bionutrient Food Association: A national association of voting members who agree to uphold the mission of the organization and advocate for vital soils, nourishing food and healthy people.
- Eatwild.com provides research-based information about "eating on the wild side." This means choosing present-day foods that approach the nutritional content of wild plants and game—our original diet. Evidence is growing on an almost daily basis that these wholesome foods give us more of the nutrients we need to fight disease and enjoy optimum health.
- Mercola Health: Up-to-date natural information.
- Ecology Artisans: Creating sustainable landscape in San Diego! Their ecological landscape design team creates attractive, thriving, drought tolerant landscapes.
- John D Liu Landscape Restoration Resources: A collection of videos, case studies, and resources from John D Liu.
- Regrarians: Darren Doherty resources on regenerating communities, landscapes, farms & most importantly soils.
- World Resources Institute: Restoration Case Examples: A method for developing forest landscape restoration strategies by rapidly assessing the status of key success factors.
- The Soil Carbon Coalition is a nonprofit organization working to advance the practice, and spread awareness of the opportunity, of turning atmospheric carbon into water-holding, fertility-enhancing soil organic matter and humus.
- Measuring Soil Carbon (by the Soil Carbon Coalition): A guide is for people who are interested in the possibilities of turning atmospheric carbon into soil carbon.
- Geoff Lawton Free Permaculture Videos: Over 40 absolutely FREE videos by Geoff Lawton. Bringing you inspirational examples of Permaculture solutions.
- NuMundo: Take a journey through our network of ecovillages, intentional communities, permaculture farms, social projects and retreat centers.
- Permaculture Research Institute: A collection of resources and tools on permaculture.
Ranching & Holistic Planned Grazing
- 4th National Conference on Grazing Lands: Series of resources from the Burleigh County Soil Conservation District
- Carbon Cycle Institute: The CCI's Ag Carbon Program is advancing carbon farming and regenerative rangeland management that builds soil carbon and critical ecosystem services on ranches, farms and working landscapes.
- Holistic Management Canada: Holistic management network in Canada.
- Holistic Management International: Since 1984, HMI has helped communities grow and thrive by educating family farmers and ranchers and pastoralists in regenerative agricultural practices that empower them to strengthen their businesses, produce healthier food, improve local wildlife habitats and protect the environment.
- Livestock for Landscapes: In 2004, Kathy Voth invented a method for teaching cows to eat weeds. Based on decades of science, her simple steps make it possible for anyone to save money and take advantage of new forage by turning their cows into weed managers.
- On Pasture: An online publication that would give you access to the latest research and farmer/rancher experience written in plain English and focused on turning ideas into farm and ranch ready practices.
- Pasture Cropping: After more than two decades of developing the conservation farming methods of ‘Pasture Cropping’, grazing techniques and general land management, life-long fourth generation farmer, Colin Seis is offering his services as an agricultural management consultant.
- PastureMap – Livestock Grazing Management: Graze with confidence using PastureMap. Ready to never lose a grazing record again? Say goodbye to scribbled notes, highlighters, rulers and paper grids, photos with long file names...
- Quivira Coalition: Quivira Coalition and its November Conference facilitates win-win outcomes for conservation and agriculture, forging alliances in 'the radical center' between ranchers, environmentalists, state & federal agencies, researchers & tribal representatives
- Savory Institute: The Savory Institute develops innovative tools and curricula, informs policy, establishes market incentives, increases public awareness, and coordinates research: cultivating relationships with aligned partners.
- Organic Consumers Association: The only organization in the US focused exclusively on promoting the views and interests of the nation's estimated 50 million organic and socially responsible consumers.
- Small Footprint Family: Tools and ideas you need to reduce your family’s resource footprint so that you can save money, consume less, produce more, and live a more meaningful, healthy and sustainable life.
- Capital Institute: Since its founding, Capital Institute has emerged as a provocative new voice grounded in a deep understanding of mainstream finance. We are a sought-after and trusted New Economy resource, committed equally to groundbreaking thought leadership, deep analysis of successful and transformative Regenerative Economy models, and the collaborative sharing of knowledge with partners and an expanding community around the world.
- LIFT Economy: LIFT helps company leadership that is too head-down with day-to-day tasks to rise up and focus on structure and strategy, and helps them stick to the paths that will make them more successful and complete. We provide comprehensive organization design, business coaching and project consulting services to lift organizations out of overwhelm and frustration, and into focus, ease and results.
- Organic Sustainable Community: A Northern California and national community of sustainably focused natural products industry CEO’s and business leaders.
- Schumacher Center For New Economics: We combine theoretical research on economics with practical application, deliberately focusing on transformative systems and the principles that guide them.
- Navdanya: Navdanya is a movement for Earth Democracy based on the philosophy of 'Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam' (The Earth as one Family). Navdanya protects India's biodiversity based food heritage through Bija Swaraj, Ann Swaraj, Bhu Swaraj and Gyan swaraj.
- Seed Freedom: The Global Movement for Seed Freedom is a network of individuals and organisations committed to align our thoughts and actions with the laws of Gaia, Pachamama, Vasundhara, Mother Earth. They protect the biodiversity of the planet by defending of the freedom of the seed to evolve in integrity, self-organisation, and diversity.
- "4 per 1000 Initiative: Soils for Food Security and Climate” aims to demonstrate that agriculture, and agricultural soils in particular, can play a crucial role where food security and climate change are concerned.
- Burleigh County Soil Conservation District: Soil health resources.
- Global Soil Week: Soil and Land Strategies for Social justice and Climate Action
- Global Soil Partnership: Resources from the FAO
- Healthy Soils Australia is a not for profit volunteer organisation concerned with reconnecting healthy soil and human health.
- Kiss the Ground: Our mission is to inspire and advocate for the restoration of soil worldwide.
- People 4 Soil is a free and open network of European NGOs, research institutes, farmers associations and environmental groups. We are very worried about the increasing degradation of soils both in the EU and at global level: erosion, sealing, loss of organic matter, compaction, salinisation, landslides and contamination have negative impacts on human health, food security, natural ecosystems, biodiversity and climate, as well as on our economy.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service - Soil Health Resources
- Save Our Soils is a campaign aims to raise consumer awareness about the importance of soil for our health, food security and climate.
- Soil Food Web: Resources and classes with Dr. Elaine Ingham
- The Soil Story: multi-lingual open source video explaining the soil-climate connection.
- Water Institute: The WATER Institute develops innovative science-based solutions for communities and the environment to address the legacy of hydrologically destructive land-use practices and policies on California’s watersheds, and the urgent need to address the impacts of climate change on the water cycle.