Collectively, we have the power to make a difference. We need to take responsibility as consumers, farmers, foodies, scientists, teachers, mothers and brothers to make more conscious decisions about the food we eat and understand the connections between eating and the land.
What can you do?
- Educate yourself to educate others.
- Boycott factory farms.
- Eat less meat. If you choose to eat meat, eat grass fed local holistically farmed meat.
- Waste less and compost more.
- Participate in food production; grow something to eat in your garden.
- Learn the origins of your food.
- Vote with your wallet. Support regenerative agriculture. Support local farmers.
- Promote soil fertility by eating regenerative organic food.
- Push the government to stop subsidizing food production systems that harm the planet and start investing in proven multi-functional solutions that work with nature instead of against it.
- Support organizations and groups working to promote independent and healthy resilient food systems.
The best part of this solution is that it is fun and delicious and beautiful. Check out the guides below to learn more.
Gardening & Composting:
Food & Farming:
Farming & Climate Change:
Support companies who strive to be regenerative:
Support Our Efforts to Reverse Climate Change
A generous gift in any amount helps us continue to bring you this news.