What will you learn?
Join us to explore advanced management concepts through a biological paradigm. We will have speakers discussing question like:
• Why do certain pests attack one field and not another even though they are adjacent?
• What is the purpose of these organisms, insects, bacteria, fungi, nematodes etc?
• What do specific individual trace elements do in plants? Ie Iodine, Nickel, Cobalt, Moly…
• Are there alternatives to fungicides and fumigants?
• How do we know what the ideal levels of elements “should be” in our various crops?
• Where do I start?
• What provides the best ROI and?
• What rules the economy of the soil?
We will also offer principle presentations to help simplify the overcomplicated processes that keep us feeling like something is missing!
WHAT THIS SUMMIT WILL DO FOR YOU:
- Help you view your farm through a regenerative paradigm.
- Teach you how to implement regenerative practices on your farm.
- Meet others that are involved with Regenerative Agronomy.
- Teach you the importance of using biology to gain healthier more profitable crops.
- Share successes and failures with others.