As part of EIT Food regenerative agriculture project, we will train at least 30 farmers in principles of regenerative agriculture.
Key topics of the training covered will be:
- minimal soil disturbance – no till farming
- cover crops and crop rotation
- reduction or elimination of agrochemical inputs
- keyline design
- composting and biofertilizers
- integration of livestock and plants
- cycle management: carbon, water, nitrogen and minerals
- holistic management of a farm
- developing a strong business model and alternative sales channels
Please register for the training under the link.