Enabling Regenerative Agriculture: Getting Paid For Improving Soil Health, is a two-day virtual event that will be held on Zoom, November 10th from 5pm – 7pm PST, and November 17th from 5pm – 7pm PST. Hear from experts around the world about:
- The basics and the science behind regenerative agriculture (making soil healthy.)
- Government and industry options available and anticipated that encourage carbon farming practices (returning atmospheric CO2 to the soil as plant residues.)
- Current and emerging policies and rules on carbon farming/carbon sequestration.
- Front line accomplishments from successful carbon farmers around the globe.
- Preparing farmers to be able to participate in these future carbon credit programs.
We’ve been able to offer this event for free to farmers, ranchers, working landowners, and other interested people thanks to our wonderful sponsors and individual donors. Please consider making a donation to our event on the registration page to keep it free for others.