Soil Health & Regenerative Agriculture for Farmers – Introduction – Two Afternoons – Online/Remote Course
About this Event
• Ever wanted to know what it is that makes plants grow strong and in drought?
• Want to know how to convert consolidated soil into friable top soil that doesn’t saturate?
• Like to know how to create the most beneficial environment for crops/stock on your farm?
On this course, lead by Niels Corfield, you will:
• Learn the whys and wherefores of regenerative agriculture, soil health and pasture management on grazed operations
• Learn how to monitor soil/pasture on your farm.
• Be introduced to new ways of thinking about the “farming problem” and new ways to monitor your farm.