You can help spread the regeneration message, a message of hope, to even the most remote communities of the world. Please help us build a global grassroots movement, made up of local and international organizations, that can identify regional best practices, and develop global campaigns to advance the concept of regeneration.
RI PARTNER BENEFITS
- Join an international, collaborative network of like-minded organizations working together to promote regenerative food and farming.
- Expand your own networks and promote your organization’s work through the RI and founding organizations’ global platform.
- Receive occasional email updates with opportunities to collaborate on key campaigns.
- Get help translating and distributing your articles and research in multiple languages via the RI network and our translation and content teams.
- Participate in initiatives organized around the world.
- List your organization on the partner page of RI.org website
- Gain access to the Regeneration International online Global Regeneration Forum, including access to Regeneration International members and initiatives.
HOW TO APPLY
RI partnership applications are subject to approval by the RI Steering Committee. If your organization or business can help advance the regenerative food, farming and land management movement, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Name, address, and website of organization or affiliate organization
- Contact person’s email and phone number, and email
- Year organization was founded
- A half-page description of your organization, explaining how it supports or promotes regenerative organic agriculture and land management.
Building a successful grassroots movement requires engagement and buy-in of the movement’s mission by participating groups. RI offers many avenues for participation, including conferences, campaigns and committee work, and we do our best to actively engage with our partners. The RI Steering Committee reserves the right to revoke partnership status of those groups who choose not to uphold our mission and/or do not make a reasonable effort to participate.