About this Event
> Living Roots – Covered Soil – Minimal Disturbance – Diversity <
A two-session course on the management of your horticulture operation using the soil health principles.
How well has your rotation been in practice? How could it be improved?
• Reviewing and analysing your successes/failures in the season
• Finding more ways soil health principles in your management operations
• Using amendments & foliar nutrients to enhance plant performance/photosynthesis
• Design your own cover crop mixes
• Design a composting system for your operation
• Review/critique of crop rotation in practice